1/2 Photos of Crabmeat Au Gratin
Gloria 15x's Note:
This is a wonderful crabdish for a dinner party. I usually cut it in half for my family. It is wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter. Add onions, celery, bell pepper and pimiento and saute until soft.
- 2Stir in flour and blend well.
- 3Add hot half and half, stirring; cook, stirring until sauce thickens.
- 4Add wine, salt, and cayenne.
- 5Spread crabmeat in buttered baking dish; spoon sauce over crabmeat and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 6Bake in preheated 375 degree oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crabmeat Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 119.8 mg
- Sodium 1138.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: