Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family loves pillsbury crescent dinner rolls and I love crabmeat, so this one is a winner. It's an appetizer but I serve it as a meal with a garden salad. Recipe from the spirit of christmas cookbook volume 3.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, green onions and dill weed.
- Unroll crescent roll dough onto a greased baking sheet, being careful not to separate dough into pieces. Press dough into an 8X11 inch rectangle.
- Spoon crabmeat lengthwise along center of dough.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over crabmeat.
- Fold long edges of dough over cream cheese mixture, slightly overlapping edges;pinch edges together to seal.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Cut slits in top of dough.
- Bake 20 minutes.
This was delicious and easy! My son enjoyed very much as did I.
I may add a bit of salt next time to bring the flavors together. Thx for sharing!!
This was a very quick and tasty meal. I was a little worried about the dill, but it is what really helped make it delicious. I wouldn't cut back or leave it out at all. Thanks for a great recipe!
This was great! It was so easy to make. I made it for my husband and I and we both loved it!! I will make it again! Highly recommend!