Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sandwich can also be eaten cold in a kaiser roll
- 1 (340 g) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 6 English muffins, split and lightly toasted
- Preheat oven at 400.
- In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mound on top of muffins.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until puffy and golden.
Delicious! This really makes something special out of imitation crabmeat. The salad is good cold, but even better hot because the cheese melts. I added a little tarragon to the salad mixture and served it on lightly toasted split sub rolls (I didn't have English muffins). I think this would be good baked on lightly toasted mini cocktail bread slices and served as a warm appetizer. I will make this again. Thanx for sharing.