Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this at the Bachelorette Finale and I think I ate the whole thing. It was so good I couldn't stop scooping. Naturally, I got the recipe. This takes about 5 minutes to make and is super easy. ENJOY
- Spread softened cream cheese on pie plate.
- Spread shrimp cocktail sauce over the cream cheese.
- Add layer of crab meat and shrimp.
- Best to eat with crackers or rippled chips.
- Serve at room temperature.
Had this for the first time at Bunco awhile back and found myself parked in front of it for most of the night...it is that good. And soooooo easy to prepare. Thanks for posting!