Recipe by James K.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Mac and cheese with Alaskan King Crab, saffron and truffle oil.
- 2 (20 ounce) packages Simply Macaroni & Cheese
- 6 alaskan king crab legs (meat removed)
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 teaspoon white truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Prepare Simply Macaroni and Cheese in microwave according to package directions.
- 2. Empty into a large bowl.
- 3. Add the meat from six Alaskan King Crab legs, one teaspoon white truffle oil, one teaspoon lemon juice and one pinch of saffron (infuse saffron in lemon juice for five minutes).
- 4. Stir all ingredients together gently.
- 5. Microwave for one minute and serve in bowls.