Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Marksdailyapple.com Leave out the breadcrumbs or use almond meal to make it primal.
Make and share this Crabby Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs or 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 12 mushroom stems, chopped fine
- 12 mushroom caps
- 1 egg
- Tabasco sauce or hot sauce
- In a bowl, mix crabmeat, breadcrumbs, onions, cheese, salt, parsley, and chopped mushroom stems.
- Beat egg and add to mixture.
- Stir in hot sauce to taste.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps, line up on foil-lined tray and bake at 300F degrees for 15 - 30 minutes or until tender.
- Serve piping hot!