Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
There is quite the disagreement (between Sarah and Rogene) over who this recipe was started by and belongs to, but who cares because it is great.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopeknox unflavored gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained, keep juice)
- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3 ounces raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (7 ounce) can ginger ale
- 1 (25 ounce) package Dream Whip
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- Drain pineapple.
- Add enough water to juice to make 2 C liquid.
- Heat liquid to boiling.
- Pour Jell-O in and stir and cool.
- Add Knox gelatin to ¼ C water to Jell-O mixture and stir in Ginger ale.
- Blend cranberry sauce with pineapple and fold into Jell-O.
- Chill and put in 9x13 pan, set until firm.
- Mix Dream Whip according to directions on box. Add cream cheese (soft). Spread on Jell-O and top with nuts.