Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can never get enough deviled eggs
Make and share this Crabby Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup chopped cooked crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons diced avocados, plus
- 1 teaspoon diced avocado
- 2 teaspoons chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained well
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- black pepper
- paprika, for garnish
- In a bowl, combine the mashed yolks with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir in the crabmeat, avocado, onion, capers, garlic, lemon juice, and celery seeds.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepepr.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish each egg with a sprinkling of paprika.