Recipe by Pinay0618
We usually leave off the cocktail sauce - simply because I almost never have it on hand.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Awesome crab dip! You must use real (not imitation) crab for this. I used 8 oz of fresh refrigerated crabmeat. It's best to let chill for several hours to let that horseradish flavor really infuse the dip. This is one of those super quick and easy dips that is always a favorite. Thanx for posting!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce