Recipe by Manda
I took this spread to a recent party, and it got rave reviews. Everyone loved it, and it's pretty simple to make. I recommend making it a few hours before serving so the flavors get to blend. I served with additional cocktail sauce on the side because as it gets eaten, the top layer of sauce tends to disappear.
Top Review by Mark T.
This is a great recipe! Took this to a Christmas Eve family get together and it went over very well. We did not spread the coctail sauce and it was still delicius! Thanks for posting Manda!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat (Louis Kemp)
- 1 jar seafood cocktail sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince crabmeat in food proccessor.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well with electric mixer.
- Add crab and mix well to combine.
- May be formed into ball, if desired.
- To serve, pour cocktail sauce over top to cover, and serve with Wheat Thins or Triscuit crackers.