Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick to put together dish and it's delicious. Just add a tossed salad, some crusty rolls and your favorite wine...Enjoy
- 2 packages louis kemp Crab Delights Imitation Crab, the flaked styled
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (I use the minced garlic in a jar)
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup light cream or 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook Pasta according to pkg.
- instructions; drain well.
- While pasta is cooking, cook garlic, mushrooms and Oregano in butter in a saucepan for about 1 1/2 minutes, stiring frequently.
- Add tomato and continue cooking till tomato is cooked-- about three minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
- Pour sauce over hot cooked Angel Hair.
- Make sure to pass extra Parmesan cheese.
This is good. I didnt have mushrooms so I substituted yellow squash instead. Turned out pretty nice.
This was extremely good. The sauce excluding the pasta, I think would be a great dip as well.
This got mixed reviews at our house. Hubby and I liked it but the kids didn't at all. Even though we liked it we thought it was very rich. I followed the recipe except that I didn't have cream so I used milk. I also didn't add the green onions. I thought the sauce was too thick so I added another 1/2 cup of milk. This thinned it out nicely. I didn't have a tomato so I used a can of petite diced tomatoes. We thought it had a good taste- it was something different. It was very quick and easy to make.