Recipe by Spit In Soup
These are fast and delish. Use a light mayo and salad dressing to lessen fat and calories
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Combine salad dressing, sour cream, mayonnaise and crabmeat.
- Spoon ¼ cup of mixture across center of tortilla. Top with avocado, tomato, lettuce and onions.
- Fold bottom up over filling and roll to enclose filling.