Recipe by nvermd
Easy to make and easy to eat too many!
Top Review by Marsha D.
This is a excellent appetizer! I saw Seasoned Cook's photos in the photo forum and knew I had to try this recipe. So glad I did. It was very easy to prepare. I did add a dash or two of garlic powder and some Old Bay Seasoning for extra flavor. I thought it kinda needed some salt after trying them so next time I will add a little salt. Thanks for sharing a great appetizer. We loved them! :)
- 3 green onions, chopped into small pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, picked over
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 muffins, halved