Recipe by Kat Rahal
This is another favorite of mine from "Make It Miami". Again, this is so easy and comes across so well. You can make these several days in advance and they freeze good. I always keep some on hand for anytime we have dinner guests.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (5 ounce) jarsharp cheese spread
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat
- 6 -8 English muffins, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Let margarine and cheese soften.
- Mix together with mayonnais, garlic powder and seasonsed salt.
- Add crabmeat.
- Spread on split English muffin.
- Cut into quarters.
- Freeze on a cookie sheet and then store in plastic bags.
- When ready to serve, bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.