Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
An awesome appetizer or baaaaaad breakfast!
- 1 lb crabmeat, shell and cartilage removed
- 16 ounces kraft old English cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 8 -10 English muffins
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Drain crabmeat and combine with the butter, cheese, Lawrys Salt, and garlic powder.
- Spread mixture on halved English muffins.
- Broil uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until bubbling and lightly browned.
- Cut into quarters and serve while hot.
- Freeze prior to cooking, for storage if desired.