Recipe by ZebraSE
I just made this up the other day. I was bored and hungry and started digging around the fridge. I used the small tortillas as that was what I had at the time. Measurements are approximate - it's still an experiment :) I basically just put as much of each item as I felt necessary.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 ounces imitation crabmeat (approx.)
- 3 medium ripe olives (sliced or broken into pieces)
- 1 teaspoon low-fat ranch dressing
- 3 ounces shredded lettuce
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds (I used the Parmesan Garlic flavored ones made for salad topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tortilla on microwave-safe plate and heat for 10-15 seconds until warm and pliable.
- Once tortilla is warm, place lettuce, crab meat, olives, dressing and almonds in along center of tortilla.
- Roll and enjoy!
- This makes for a very quick, light tasting"sandwich".
- It's sweet, tangy, crunchy and delicious!