Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Mr. Food...cooking time is actually chilling time.
- 1 (19 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked or 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini and the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
We enjoyed this. I did add some peas in for extra flavor.