Recipe by JustJanS
As keen crabbers, we always have plenty of the frozen meat on hand. I also keep lots of frozen fish stock in the freezer too. I'm always looking for new recipes to use it and love the look of this one!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.44 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 7⁄8 cup fish stock, hot
- 0.44 lb pasta, cooked
- squeeze lemon juice
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- lemon wedge, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the cherry tomatoes, spring onions and garlic and fry for 4-5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and simmer for 3-4 minuutes. Add the sugar and fish stock and boil for 4-5 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced slightly.
- Add the cooked pasta, lemon juice and crabmeat and stir. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream cheese and dill.
- Spoon into serving bowls, garnish with lemon wedges and serve.