Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
As keen crabbers, we always have plenty of the frozen meat on hand. I also keep lots of frozen fish stock in the freezer too. I'm always looking for new recipes to use it and love the look of this one!
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 59.16 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 200 ml fish stock, hot
- 200 g pasta, cooked
- squeeze lemon juice
- 236.59 ml crabmeat
- 29.58 ml low-fat cream cheese
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh dill
- lemon wedge, to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the cherry tomatoes, spring onions and garlic and fry for 4-5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and simmer for 3-4 minuutes. Add the sugar and fish stock and boil for 4-5 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced slightly.
- Add the cooked pasta, lemon juice and crabmeat and stir. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream cheese and dill.
- Spoon into serving bowls, garnish with lemon wedges and serve.