As keen crabbers, we always have plenty of the frozen meat on hand. I also keep lots of frozen fish stock in the freezer too. I'm always looking for new recipes to use it and love the look of this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 200 ml fish stock, hot
- 200 g pasta, cooked
- squeeze lemon juice
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- lemon wedge, to garnish
- 1Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the cherry tomatoes, spring onions and garlic and fry for 4-5 minutes, or until softened.
- 2Add the balsamic vinegar and simmer for 3-4 minuutes. Add the sugar and fish stock and boil for 4-5 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced slightly.
- 3Add the cooked pasta, lemon juice and crabmeat and stir. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream cheese and dill.
- 4Spoon into serving bowls, garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab, Tomato and Balsamic Vinegar Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 225.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: