- 1 lb cooked fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup grated cheese (any kind you like)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- 2 lbs stuffing mushrooms
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crabmeat, cheese, Worcestershire sauce and scallions until well blended.
- Wash mushrooms and remove the stem.
- Rub mushrooms with a small amount of olive oil. Place mushrooms on cookie sheet.
- Stuff each mushroom with mixture and sprinkle a little paprika on top.
- Bake at 400°F until stuffing is brown and bubbling, 8-10 minutes.