1/1 Photo of Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
1 hr 10 mins
Yummy. I actually ate a whole bunch of these for lunch one time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat cream cheese with the lemon juice until smooth.
- 2Add crabmeat and onion and mix well.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour (until mixture is firm; its easier to handle this way).
- 5Bring a large pot of water to a boil and blanch the pea pods (about 45 seconds).
- 6Remove the peas and immerse in a large bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process.
- 7Drain on a paper towel and pat dry.
- 8With the point of a sharp knife, split open the curved seam of each of the peas.
- 9Using a small spoon or cocktail fork, fill each pea with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the crab mixture.
- 10Arrange on a platter and garnish with the red pepper slices.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 70.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g