Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
- 3⁄4 lb snow peas (frozen or fresh)
- 1⁄4 lb crabmeat, cooked
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Pour boiling water over peas. Let stand for 1-minute and then drain; chill in cold water.
- Split peas open on top side (outside curve).
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Stuff each pea pod until it looks like it's overflowing.
- Cover and chill.