Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These shrimp are absoloutly to die for! This recipe came from "Cooking with Style" from the Channahon PTO, submitted by Marie R.
- Rinse shrimp; pat dry; butterfly the shrimp.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the mixture into the shrimp.
- Lay in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees F.
- for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with additional cocktail sauce.
Very tasty recipe! I only added enough cocktail sauce to moisten the filling and added a little jerk seasoning- what a kick! Great recipe! Thank you!
These were very good shrimp! I'm terrible at butterflying shrimp, but this sounded so good that I just put my mind to it. I followed everything exactly as in the recipe and it was great. I love new shrimp recipes!
Changed the recipe a little, no red peppers so I added celery and used low fat ritz crackers instead of bread crumbs... Tasted so good, my hubby had seconds