Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These shrimp are absoloutly to die for! This recipe came from "Cooking with Style" from the Channahon PTO, submitted by Marie R.
- 12 jumbo shrimp
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1⁄4 cup finely-chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3 drops red pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- Rinse shrimp; pat dry; butterfly the shrimp.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the mixture into the shrimp.
- Lay in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees F.
- for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with additional cocktail sauce.
Very tasty recipe! I only added enough cocktail sauce to moisten the filling and added a little jerk seasoning- what a kick! Great recipe! Thank you!
These were very good shrimp! I'm terrible at butterflying shrimp, but this sounded so good that I just put my mind to it. I followed everything exactly as in the recipe and it was great. I love new shrimp recipes!
Changed the recipe a little, no red peppers so I added celery and used low fat ritz crackers instead of bread crumbs... Tasted so good, my hubby had seconds