Recipe by The MysticWood
Another "Taste of Home" wonderful recipe. Great taste and easy to make. Something simple after a rough day. We doubled it to feed four, the kids liked it as well.
Top Review by Deb G
DH and I tried this last night and really enjoyed it. Didn't make any changes. It really was easy as well. Great way to use canned crabmeat. Served recipe #75113 with it. Delicious pairing.
- 2 portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained flaked and cartilage removed
- 5 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 roasted sweet red peppers, halves drained
- 2 slices provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove and discard stems from mushrooms. Place caps on greased baking sheet. Combine oil and garlic; brush over mushrooms. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 4-5 minutes r until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine crab and mayonnaise. Place a ed pepper half on each mushroom; top with crab mixture. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Top with cheese; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese melted.