The Obvious Cook's Note:
Delicious stuffed mushrooms that are easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained (170g each)
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1In small bowl, combine crabmeat, breadcrumbs, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, milk, parsley, egg, salt and pepper. Stir to blend well. Set aside.
- 2Wipe tops of mushrooms with soft damp cloth or paper towel.
- 3Mound ¼ of mixture onto inside of each mushroom cap.
- 4Place mushroom caps into large frypan. Pour wine into frypan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 12 - 15 minutes or until tender.
- 5Transfer mushrooms to baking sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake at 375F 15 - 18 minutes or until Parmesan cheese is lightly browned.
- 7Cut into quarters. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1532.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 24.0 g