These are really, really good!
Make and share this Crab Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb crab, picked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- cracker crumb
- parmesan cheese
- 6 portabella mushrooms
- In a small saucepan melt buter, add flour half the old bay and pepper, blend well.
- Slowly add milk, stir and cook until thickened.
- Add cheddar and stir until melted.
- Pour this over remaining ingredients, except crumbs and parmesan and mix well.
- Stuff Mushrooms with equal amounts of crab mixture and top with crumbs and parmesan-the amount is up to you-and bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-45 minutes.
- Serve with a salad, french bread and wine.
This was great, made this for 2, used a 6oz. can of crab meat, its a keeper. ty
We really enjoyed these! I will definitely put these on my list to make again. Thank you.
These were very good and quick to make. I halved the recipe and it worked fine. One mushroom wasn't very deep, and the filling ran out of that one. Thanks for a yummy recipe!