Recipe by KristenErinM
these are a great appetizer. they're even spicier the next day.
Top Review by Jyber
Blanch the halved and seeded peppers for 5 min or so before you assemble to soften them up. Crab meat comes in 8 oz packs, add 8 oz steamed shrimp, peeled, and chunked. Mix full fat sour cream with nonfat yoghurt to dress the stuffing. Dice up more than 2T red peppers. I am not a pepper fan, but this was way yummy. We had it as a main dish with corn bread, mixed veg and rice. Hubby brought home poblanos as a cooking challenge. We will make this again.
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced roasted red peppers
- 4 poblano peppers, halved
- 8 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese