Recipe by Bri22
i cant remember where this steak is from but its a great way to make steak not so dull....nice for company.
- 4 beef New York strip steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup crabmeat (3 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat the grill (i use my george foreman) to medium.
- combine crabmeat, breadcrumbs, parsley, mayo and horseradish.
- cut a slit in the side of each steak making sure to cut evenly.
- spoon crab mixture into pockets.
- season the steaks with as much salt and pepper as you like.
- grill steaks for 8 to 12 minutes for medium rare turning once half way through.