Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted in reply to a request. The title says it all. YUMMY!
- 1 lb fresh large mushroom
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, retaining the caps.
- Chop stems.
- In med.
- saucepan, melt butter.
- Brush mushroom caps with melted butter.
- In remaining butter, saute chopped onion and mushroom stems until tender.
- Gradually add cream cheese and mustard into pan, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in crabmeat, water chestnuts, and pimiento.
- Heat until warm.
- Stuff mushroom caps with crabmeat mixture.
- Sprinkle the stuffed caps with parmesan cheese.
- In a shallow pan, bake caps at 400F for 10-15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.