Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Easy Freezer Meals Makes 24
Make and share this Crab Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of water with a steamer basket to boil.
- Meanwhile, clean mushrooms. Remove stems and discard. Add mushrooms to steamer basket and steam for 5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In food processor, combine remaining ingredients.
- Generously stuff each mushroom cap with filling. Place on a waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze in a single layer. Once frozen, remove to a rigid freezer container, label and freeze.
- To bake after freezing: spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray and place mushrooms on it. Heat oven to 375 and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.