This is the best stuffed mushroom recipe I have on file, and I have tried many!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 large fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided in half
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 ounces crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside. Finely chop stems.
- 2In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter; saute stems and onions until tender.
- 3In a bowl, combine crab and lemon juice.
- 4Add onion mixture, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to crab mixture; mix well. Stuff into mushroom caps.
- 5Sprinkle stuffed mushrooms with Parmesan cheese. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 6Melt remaining butter; drizzle over mushrooms.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.8
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 1152.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g