Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great recipe for stuffed mushrooms
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, with stems
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems. Set stems aside.
- Dice the small onion, mushroom stems, and crab meat. Place them all in a mixing bowl.
- Place the 1 cup of cream cheese in a small microwave safe bowl and microwave until soft.
- Add the cream cheese, bread crumbs, and egg into the mixing bowl with the meat mixture and mix.
- Place the mushrooms upside down in a glass baking dish.
- Add the stuffing mixture to each mushroom.
- Top each mushroom with Alfredo sauce.
- Place mushrooms in oven for approximately 30 minutes. When mushrooms turn a dark grey color they are finished.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and top with shredded cheese. Place them back into the oven until cheese is melted and beginning to turn light brown.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.