Recipe by SafrankaLady
I was looking for this kind of recipe and I didn't see one so I made up my own... Bon Apetit!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red peppers (chopped finely)
- 2 green onions (chopped finely)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups flaked crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 30 -40 medium sized mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except mushrooms in bowl.
- Wash and remove mushroom stems (if you don't want to waste them you can chop them up and throw them in with the crab mixture).
- Stuff mushroom caps with crab mixture (you can also add grated cheese, your choice, to top it off).
- Place in preheated 350 C oven for aprox. 20 minutes or bbq on top grill lined with foil and brush with olive oil, cook over med high heat for approximately 15 minutes.