Just Cher's Note:
Great for appetizers or dinner parties
My Private Note
crab pu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water, butter and salt to a boil Add flour all at once, stir until a smooth ball forms.
- 2Remove from heat let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Beat until smooth and shiny.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 inchs apart on greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Remove to wire racks.
- 8Immediately split puffs open, remove and discard soft dough from inside.
- 9For Filling, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream onion, salt, dill, lemon juice and pepper in a bowl.
- 10Fold in the crab.
- 11Fill bottom halves of puffs, replace tops.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed Mini Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (1513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 390.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g