This truly is so tasty and impresses everyone who has had it. I chop everything and then it comes together easily. I am not sure where I even got this recipe it has been so long. I have used haddock, cod, flounder and orange roughy and they all were great with this recipe.
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 226.79 g fresh crabmeat
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 6 fish fillets (4 oz each)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 1 chopped plum tomato
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- Cook celery, green onions and garlic in hot oil over medium heat until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Add crabmeat and all else except fish and melted butter.
- Brush fish with melted butter.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoons crab mixture on one half of each fillet.
- Fold other half over top (can toothpick).
- Place in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Spoon remaining crab mixture over each stuffed fillet and drizzle with remaining melted butter.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes more until fish flakes easily.