Crab Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Add crab and mix in thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Cover and chill.).
- Using small sharp knife, cut horizontally through center of each chicken breast, creating pocket.
- Fill each pocket with 1/4 of stuffing.
- Dip each chicken piece into flour, then eggs, then crumbs to coat, covering completely.
- Melt butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast halves to skillet and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes per side.