1/3 Photos of Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
OK, I don't eat tomatoes myself, but these always get great reviews whenever I bring them somewhere. I really like the stuffing part.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine the crab meat, chili sauce, mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, scallions and herbs.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 4Using a serrated knife, cut a very thin slice from the stem end of each tomato.
- 5Carefully scoop out pulp and seeds with the tip of a teaspoon.
- 6Lightly sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with salt.
- 7Invert them on paper towels and let them drain for about 15 minutes.
- 8Using a small spoon, stuff the tomatoes with the crab, mounding the filling slightly on top.
- 9Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.3 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g