OK, I don't eat tomatoes myself, but these always get great reviews whenever I bring them somewhere. I really like the stuffing part.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the crab meat, chili sauce, mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, scallions and herbs.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Using a serrated knife, cut a very thin slice from the stem end of each tomato.
- Carefully scoop out pulp and seeds with the tip of a teaspoon.
- Lightly sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with salt.
- Invert them on paper towels and let them drain for about 15 minutes.
- Using a small spoon, stuff the tomatoes with the crab, mounding the filling slightly on top.
- Serve cold.