1/1 Photo of Crab-Stuffed Bell Peppers
Margie Brock's Note:
This is so good. The stuffing is just as good baked in a casserole dish and served that way. You may adjust the seasonings for your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté vegetables, excluding bell peppers, in margarine.
- 2Mix with crab meat and breadcrumbs.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper. (If dry, add a small amount of water).
- 4Stuff bell peppers and cover tops with cheese.
- 5Bake 350°F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab-Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 766.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 14.5 g