1/1 Photo of Crab-Stuffed Avocado Half-Shells
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Simple and elegant salad. You can substitute cooked shrimp for the crab.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the sauce by mixing the mayonnaise, celery, chives, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper.
- 3Cut avocados in half lengthwise.
- 4Separate the halves by gently turning them in opposite directions, and then remove the pits.
- 5Using a spoon, remove the avocado meat and dice. Immediately sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 6Leave the shells intact.
- 7Remove the crabmeat from the shells and chop coarsely.
- 8Gently mix avocado and crabmeat, and then fold in sauce.
- 9Adjust seasoning as need be.
- 10Stuff avocado half-shells with mixture and decorate each with a sprig of dill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab-Stuffed Avocado Half-Shells
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.7
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 1662.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: