Simple and elegant salad. You can substitute cooked shrimp for the crab.
Make and share this Crab-Stuffed Avocado Half-Shells recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the mayonnaise, celery, chives, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise.
- Separate the halves by gently turning them in opposite directions, and then remove the pits.
- Using a spoon, remove the avocado meat and dice. Immediately sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Leave the shells intact.
- Remove the crabmeat from the shells and chop coarsely.
- Gently mix avocado and crabmeat, and then fold in sauce.
- Adjust seasoning as need be.
- Stuff avocado half-shells with mixture and decorate each with a sprig of dill.