Recipe by silky
A light, tasty lunch or dinner or it could be the first course to a more substantial dinner. 1 hour chilling time required.
- 2 cups flaked crabmeat
- 1 cup finely chopped celery & leaves
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, about
- 3 avocados, halved and seeded
- lemon juice
- 3 navel oranges
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix crab meat, celery, olives, chives, eggs and enough sour cream to make a moist mixture.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Place avocados on serving plates and sprinkle the cut surface with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
- Fill hollows with crab mixture.
- Peel the oranges and divide into sections, carefully removing the pith and membrane.
- Surround avocados with orange sections.
- Chill until ready to serve.