Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I saw this made on TV it looked so good. Easy to make. Enjoy
- 1 lb green beans
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 4 ounces sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces water
- fresh crushed pepper
- 1 hot chili pepper
- Wash and break ends off of green beans, and break into 1 inch lengths.
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and BLANCH green beans for 30 SECONDS.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Heat Wok, add 2 tablespoons olive, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- hot chili pepper and 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic.
- Stir Fry.
- Add green beans stir fry 30 seconds, add crab meat, and stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add 2 ounces Vodka, continue to stir fry, adding 4 ounces of sweet chili sauce.
- Lighten sauce by adding 2 ounces of water, and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- Remove and add crushed pepper.
- Serve over steamed Rice.