Barb Gertz's Note:
I saw this made on TV it looked so good. Easy to make. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and break ends off of green beans, and break into 1 inch lengths.
- 2In a large pot, bring water to boil and add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and BLANCH green beans for 30 SECONDS.
- 3Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 4Heat Wok, add 2 tablespoons olive, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 5hot chili pepper and 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic.
- 6Stir Fry.
- 7Add green beans stir fry 30 seconds, add crab meat, and stir fry 30 seconds.
- 8Add 2 ounces Vodka, continue to stir fry, adding 4 ounces of sweet chili sauce.
- 9Lighten sauce by adding 2 ounces of water, and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- 10Remove and add crushed pepper.
- 11Serve over steamed Rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stir Fry and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.8
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 1126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce