Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are thousands of recipes for crab spreads, but this recipe is for people like me that can't eat hot stuff. You can use real lump crabmeat, which will be even better. The directions do not reflect the 2 hours refrigeration time.
- Microwave cream cheese on high for 30 seconds until softened.
- Add mayonnaise and whisk until smooth.
- Add crabmeat, green pepper and celery.
- Add pressed garlic and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours so that the flavors will blend together.
- Serve on crackers.
You are right. This is the recipe for people who don't like or can't tolerate hot stuff. It does taste wonderful. Thank you for posting.