Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Awesome spread/dip for guests!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 12 ounces crabmeat
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle seafood cocktail sauce
- dried parsley
- First layer - Mix cream cheese, sour cream, onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread this on the bottom of a flat serving dish.
- Second layer - Spread bottle of cocktail sauce on top of this.
- Third layer - Spread crab meat and lemon juice over sauce.
- Fourth - Sprinkle parsley flakes over crab meat for garnish.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers!
I have made this recipe for over ten years now. It is a frequent request my friends when we get together. It is easy to prepare but also looks beautiful in a pretty flat dish.