- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 12 ounces crabmeat
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle seafood cocktail sauce
- dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- First layer - Mix cream cheese, sour cream, onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread this on the bottom of a flat serving dish.
- Second layer - Spread bottle of cocktail sauce on top of this.
- Third layer - Spread crab meat and lemon juice over sauce.
- Fourth - Sprinkle parsley flakes over crab meat for garnish.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers!