1/1 Photo of Crab Spread
This crab spread is delicious and the presentation is beautiful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip cream cheese with mixer.
- 2Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion; mix well.
- 3Spread evenly on a serving platter.
- 4Spread 1/2 bottle chili sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Flake drained crabmeat over the top.
- 6Sprinkle with dried parley flakes.
- 7Serve with Frito scoops or with crackers as a spread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Spread
Serving Size: 1 (843 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1689.5
- Calories from Fat 1171
- Total Fat 130.1 g
- Saturated Fat 76.4 g
- Cholesterol 459.2 mg
- Sodium 5367.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 64.5 g