Recipe by BelindaGA
This crab spread is delicious and the presentation is beautiful.
Top Review by Brenda.
This is my DH's favorite holiday appetizer. My MIL makes it every year only difference being she adds 1/4 tsp garlic salt. I couldn't find the recipe this morning and was thrilled when I saw you had it posted, Thanks so much for posting! Nick's Mom
- 6 1⁄2 ounces top quality crabmeat (fresh, canned "or" frozen)
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, grated
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip cream cheese with mixer.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion; mix well.
- Spread evenly on a serving platter.
- Spread 1/2 bottle chili sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
- Flake drained crabmeat over the top.
- Sprinkle with dried parley flakes.
- Serve with Frito scoops or with crackers as a spread.