Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This crab spread is delicious and the presentation is beautiful.
Make and share this Crab Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Whip cream cheese with mixer.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion; mix well.
- Spread evenly on a serving platter.
- Spread 1/2 bottle chili sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
- Flake drained crabmeat over the top.
- Sprinkle with dried parley flakes.
- Serve with Frito scoops or with crackers as a spread.
This is my DH's favorite holiday appetizer. My MIL makes it every year only difference being she adds 1/4 tsp garlic salt. I couldn't find the recipe this morning and was thrilled when I saw you had it posted, Thanks so much for posting! Nick's Mom
This layered crab spread has been a family favorite for ages! I often use onion powder instead of raw onion and sometimes, when I am feeling a bit saucy, I add a touch of horseradish in with the cream cheese. Make sure to provide sturdy crackers and raw veggies.