Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very quick appetizer spread. I got this recipe from my friend and modified it a little bit. Servings are a total guesstimate.
- 1 lb crabmeat, picked over and flaked (can use chopped imitation crab)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup bottled seafood cocktail sauce
- In a bowl, mix together the crab meat, cream cheese, scallions and lemon juice.
- Blend together well and spread into a pie plate.
- Evenly spread the cocktail sauce over top.
- Serve with assorted crackers.