Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
If you can find "Crab Delights" by Clover Leaf, they are delicious. If not, roll loose crab to form a leg. Imitation crab may be used to sub. (Chill time is under cook time).
- 1 (8 ounce) packagespreadable light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 32 inches spinach tortillas (wraps)
- 1 (227 g) packageclover leaf crab delights imitation crabmeat, leg style (or if not available, about 227g any crab well drained)
- Combine cream cheese, green onion, dill, lemon juice and pepper, mix well.
- Spread evenly over spinach wrap.
- Place 2 crab legs, end to end, on each wrap, roll up tightly to enclose crab.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove plastic wrap; slice into 1 inch pieces.
- If using loose crab, be sure it is well drained, dry with paper towel.
- Place it in wrap to form a leg.