Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am by no means completely claiming this recipe it is just a tweeked version of Crab Artichoke and Spinach Dip. I wanted to make it a bit more healthy, and not to mention I prepared it differently than her directions. This is a double recipe with half the mayo and 2x the spinach. Everyone raves and loves this stuff!
- Chop artichoke hearts and crab finely in a food processor.
- Squeeze excess liquid out of spinach using a colander.
- Mix all ingredients in a crokpot.
- For about half an hour on high or until hot.
- Best Served with Tostito's scoop tortilla chips. But use what you want.